Dear Reader & Fellow Explorer,
My name is Konstantina. I love good coffee, I hate snakes and Wizzair used to be my “bus service” when I was living in Italy for my Erasmus (9 euro tickets, wohoo!). Travel is my way to explore the world and experiment with visual storytelling. I am an introvert most of the week and a fun-loving extrovert when I get inspired by the people around me.
Every now and then we stay at a proper hotel, but most of the time (especially in summer) we prefer to go camping and explore the beauty of outdoor destinations.
- My home country is Bulgaria: a country with more than 1300 years of history, wonderful nature and some unexpectedly lovely destinations off the beaten path
- I try to tell stories with my images: words are subjective and captured moments speak for themselves
- I travel light: clothes, camera and extra pairs of sneakers/ballerinas mostly. I only use real suitcases when I am moving to live somewhere else.
- ...But light packing is never light enough on a motorbike. Sigh, you have to make sacrifices in order to enjoy your time on the road.
- I love rock tourism: the practice of crossing borders to see great bands like Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Monster Magnet (Thessaloniki), Bodycount (Amsterdam), etc.
- Although they have nothing in common, my favourite places in Europe are Scandinavian countries (especially Denmark), Ireland, Portugal, Spain and Italy. I guess I love contrasts.
- I love spicy food and East Asian cuisine is one of my favourite travel treats. When I have time I also enjoy trying world recipes at home. I have cut down significantly on beer but I adore a good pint of Weiss beer
I take photos and collect memories during my trips but I prefer to leave social media sharing for later. As much as I enjoy the posts of people who lifestream stories on the go: I prefer to live in the moment and then recollect and share it later.
If there is anything you would like to ask: feel free to contact me and leave your comments on the blog. Wishing you a wonderful time during your travels!